Our Certified Application Counselor is here to assist you in applying for and enrolling in Health Insurance including Medicaid (TennCare) and Marketplace Insurance (Obamacare).
WHY IS HAVING ACCESS TO HEALTH INSURANCE IMPORTANT?
Medical treatment costs continue to increase. The Affordable Care Act is designed to help the consumer get affordable insurance regardless of pre-existing conditions. Insurance plans offered must fit the individual’s need. Without health insurance, you may be unable to afford services and procedures necessary to improve your quality of life.
SERVICES OUR COUNSELOR OFFERS
- Education about The Affordable Care Act
- Assistance in establishing eligibility
- Preparation of applications through the Marketplace
- Renewal of health insurance through the Marketplace
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
To qualify for health care coverage you must be a U.S. citizen or national, cannot currently be in prison, and must provide proof of income. When you are ready to fill out your application, make sure you have:
- Names, birthdates, and social security numbers for everyone living in the household
- Proof of income such as wage stubs, tax returns, or award letters
- Expense information such as school tuition and fees, alimony, or student loan interest